The ISIJ of Toronto is now reopen for Nikah Ceremonies. Attendance for the Nikah ceremony is by registration only. Please register below.
Note: If you are not registered at least 2 hours prior to the time of the service, you will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- We will be adhering to the physical distancing guidelines.
- Doors will open 20 minutes before the time of the service and close 10 minutes before the time of service. Please be on time.
- Pre-screening will be done again at the entrance.
- Ensure you have a mask with you and that it is worn at all times.
- All attendees will be required to vacate the centre within 20 minutes after the time of the ceremony.
- Please do not wander around the centre and only visit the areas permitted.
- If needed, please perform Wudu at home before attending.
- In case of emergency, there is limited access to the washroom(s)
- You may only bring a water bottle to the centre. No other food or drink is permitted.
Please ensure you have watched the video of guidelines prior to arrival so that you are familiar with the procedures.
For any questions/concerns/queries kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org