The Special Needs Support Network is looking for a coordinator!
The job entails the following:
- Join a team of volunteers committed to serving kids, youth and families with disabilities/special needs
- Coordinate annual programs and events, including the holy months of Ramadhan and Muharram
- Plan inclusive social events for families and kids
- Plan events aimed at training new and existing volunteers
- Collaborate with other groups within the JCC, including youth groups and ladies/men’s volunteers
- Liaise with the executive committee to help raise awareness and expand the group!
Experience with kids/youth with disabilities is an asset, but NOT necessary. You will learn with the existing SNSN committee and from the amazing families you meet.
Minimum suggested commitment: 1 year
If you are interested, please email specialneeds.jss@gmail.
- Any experience with kids/families with disabilities (if applicable)
- A brief paragraph about you, outlining your skills and interest in being a part of the team