Kindly register to attend the Jaffari Community Centre for Salat
Note: As there are limited spots for each Salat, we encourage participants to register for Fajr by 10pm the night before, for Dhuhr by 11am the same day and for Maghribayn by 5pm the same day.
Below are the general guidelines, also provided to attendees:
- We will be adhering to the physical distancing guidelines.
- Both ladies and gents will enter and exit through Gate 2, Gate of Ali. Please cooperate with the volunteers on site to ensure smooth flow.
- Doors will open 20 minutes before the time of the service and close 10 minutes before the time of service. Please be on time.
- Pre-screening will be done again at the entrance.
- Ensure you have a mask with you and that it is worn at all times.
- All attendees will be required to vacate the centre within 5 minutes after the end of service.
- Please do not wander around the centre and only visit the areas permitted.
- Washrooms/Wudu areas will be closed. Please perform Wudu at home before attending.
- You may only bring a water bottle to the centre. No other food or drink is permitted.
For any questions/concerns/queries kindly contact [email protected]