To register your attendance for prayers at the Masumeen Islamic Centre, please complete the form. The form must be completed for each Saturday that you wish to pray at the centre.
Note: For Fajr prayers, you must do so by 8:00 pm the evening prior to the day you wish to attend.
If you are not registered on time, you will not be allowed to enter the premises. No exceptions
In order to adhere to physical distancing guidelines, prayers will be at 2 metres apart, each individual reciting with the niyyat of furada, even though an Imam will lead the prayer.
- Doors will open 20 minutes before prayer time and close 10 minutes before prayer time. Please be on time.
- Pre-screening will be done again at the entrance.
- Ensure you have a mask with you and that it is worn at all times.
- Attendees must bring their own prayer mat, turba and tasbih.
- Qur’an and Du’a books will not be available, please bring your own, or use your phone.
- All attendees will be required to vacate the centre within 20 minutes after the prayer time.
- Please do not wander around the centre and only visit the areas permitted.
- Washrooms/Wudu areas will be closed. Please perform Wudu at home before attending.
- You may only bring a water bottle to the centre. No other food or drink is permitted.
For any questions/concerns/queries kindly contact [email protected]