We are saddened by the death that has taken place in our community. May the Almighty grant them an esteemed position with His Chosen Ones.
Kindly register below if you have been asked to volunteer for the funeral that will be arranged by the Jaffari Funeral Committee.
Below are the general guidelines, also provided to attendees:
Note: If you are not registered by 5:00pm, you will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- We will be adhering to the physical distancing guidelines.
- Doors will open 20 minutes before the time of the service and close 10 minutes before the time of service. Please be on time.
- Pre-screening will be done again at the entrance.
- Ensure you have a mask with you and that it is worn at all times.
- All attendees will be required to vacate the centre within 20 minutes after the time of service.
- Please do not wander around the centre and only visit the areas permitted.
- Washrooms/Wudu areas will be closed. Please perform Wudu at home before attending.
- You may only bring a water bottle to the centre. No other food or drink is permitted.
For any questions/concerns/queries kindly contact [email protected]