Website ISIJ of Toronto
Monday, October 24, 2022
Tuesday, November 30, 2022
Clinical Supervisor (Part-Time)(10-15 hours per month)
Location: 9000 Bathurst Street, Vaughan, Ontario
ABOUT JAFFARI SUPPORT SERVICES
Jaffari Support Services (JSS) is a non-profit community-based Muslim Mental Health organization, under the Islamic Shia Ithna Asheri Jamaat of Toronto. We are currently looking for a Clinical Supervisor to oversee the effective management of a small team of social workers/psychotherapists and support staff to ensure the efficient delivery of casework as outlined in the JSS policies and procedures and the relevant mandates outlined by the Ontario College of Social Work (OCSW) and the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for managing the operations of the Jaffari Support Services counselling and welfare branch. The ideal candidate must have experience in human resource management, policy development/management, and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required. The position requires superior communication, management, organizational and administrative skills. Also must have 5+ years of experience in their respective fields (ie. Registered Mental Health Professional).
Human Resource Management
● Ensure each person has clear expectations in regard to job duties and performance
● Ensure staff receives formal written evaluations yearly
● Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation related to JSS Policies and Procedures, HIPAA, and appropriate Work Code of Ethics
● Address client concerns, complaints, and feedback in a timely manner
Community Liaison/Board of Directors
● Oversees community outreach and educational programs delivered to members
● Provide information, advice, and counsel to the Chair of the Board in the creation ofpolicies and programs for the organization.
● Providing a link between the organization, staff, and Board of Directors
● Recommends new policies, or policy changes as needed to the Board of Directors
● Reviews the policies and procedures of the organization on a regular basis to ensure they are appropriate and responsive
Administration/ Case Management
● Reviewing and evaluating the results of program activities
● Reviewing staff time sheets
● Reviewing staff scheduling
● Provide Clinical Supervision to staff through regularly scheduled meetings to discuss treatments and professional issues
● Provide guidance to practitioners to assess cases, develop suitable treatment plans, and oversee appropriate referrals
● Ensure the quality of clinical documentation at all times
● Ensuring appropriate and responsible accounting practices are followed
● Overseeing Welfare Cases
Communication and Language Skills
● Clear documentation, correspondence, and reports
● Conflict resolution skills
● Problem-solving skills
Successful candidates will be contacted via email. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by November 30th, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.